Our Purpose is to create better lives for the people we serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.OUR STORY
Saxon Global is a valuable partner that you can count on for very fast response times and great customer service to go along with it. They have helped me to expand my business by identifying relevant and quality candidates, even in the toughest skillsets. It has been a pleasure developing a relationship with Saxon Global through a mutual respect for hard work and success.
Eric GenaziaJava/UI/Open Source Recruiter
I am grateful for the assistance that Rahul Chaudhary and Saxon Global has provided us. From their attention to detail and transparent communication, to their ability to respond quickly with quality candidates, they have become an invaluable partner to my business.
I don’t know anyone who works harder than Sam for his clients and who has his high standards and integrity. I’d recommend him to anyone.
Sam is a true professional and I highly recommend his services for any company in need of IT consulting
Jude ThompsonFormer President at Anthem Kentucky
Sam was creative in coming up with effective ways to tackle business projects rooted in the best interest of my company.
When we needed to train our 800+ physicians CLICK IT, a Saxon Global company worked with our team one-on-one, day and night.
Cathy H. DoughertyFHFMA VP – Revenue Cycle Management at Gwinnett Hospital System
Mitch and April’s personalities and skills were a great fit for our physician community at Athens Regional Medical Center.
CLICK IT, a Saxon Global company did a great job finding resources to help support our clinical system implementation this year. The product we implemented is not widely used so the talent pool was somewhat scarce. We also experienced many last minute system changes that threw everyone a curve, but they were great at helping us overcome the challenges.
CLICK IT, a Saxon Global company delivers results. They were easy to work with and helped us fill our positions in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism.
Chris is by far one of the most personable, friendly, and helpful recruiters I’ve had the pleasure of working with. He has kept me to date throughout this entire process and molded his schedule at times to fit mine. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with him!
Natosha JamesQuality Analyst Manager
Shane is a great recruiter and is really concerned about his client’s career and professional development. I look forward to working with Shane again.
Angelo Fleming, MBA, PMPSenior Manager
Doug is the consummate professional. From my first interaction, Doug was able to access, navigate, and dove tail my professional experience and personality with an appropriate opportunity. Doug never lost sight of my requirement, or timeline while servicing his clients needs and accommodating my preferences. Doug has an uplifting personality and immediately establishes a sense of comfort and trust. Doug works quickly and efficiently and scored a touch down on my behalf. One of the best professionals I have worked with to date!
Gloria Teal Santoro, M.A. CPMGlobal IT Project Manager III
Chris is a genuinely good guy. There are many recruiters out there who aren’t completely honest about their work. Chris has been transparent from the 1st day. He’s easy to talk to and knows how to match your skills set to the correct opportunity. I highly recommend anyone in IT looking for a recruiter to consider Mr. Swanson if you want someone who’s truly in your corner!
Dwayne LattimoreNetwork Security Engineer at Microland Limited
Chris is totally top notch! His communication skills and follow-up are fantastic through each step of the hiring process. He is customer centric, professional, and thorough. He does not hesitate to go the extra mile and treats his clients with respect. I highly recommend Chris as a recruiter. A+ service!!!
Erica Musgrove DayIT Support Center Supervisor at First Financial Bank
Chris was not only successful in fitting me with the appropriate opportunity; he treated me as if I was his only client. He kept me updated and we talked strategically to make sure that I was submitted for the perfect fit. I would tell anyone looking to deal with a professional to contact Chris and you will be extremely happy with the results!!
Michelle ArcherQA Manager Shared Services at Fifth Third Bank
My recruiter was extremely knowledgeable of the industry. My personal experience has been great, they found great opportunities for me and were of the highest professionalism and integrity. I would definitely recommend folks looking for a career to contact CLICK IT, a Saxon Global company!
Billy WardSenior Management at Aspect
To be honest, I typically try to avoid working with staffing agencies; I’ve never dealt with another staffing agency with agents as personable as Caroline, Tajia, and Steve. They put in the time and extra effort to get me through the door. That means the world to me. CLICK IT, a Saxon Global company is one agency I’ll definitely work with in the future if the opportunity arises.
Kris HammonsInteraction Designer, Entrepreneur
CLICK IT Staffing, a Saxon Global company provided excellent service in placing me in my current position. From the first email, they were nothing but prompt, truthful and committed to finding out if I was going to be a good fit for the new job. The recruiting staff were always respectful of my time and existing job, carving out time after normal hours to talk with me about the new opportunity. It was evident that they had taken the time to tailor the search to a specific type of teammate and technical resource by getting concrete requirements out of the hiring firm based on the quality and focus of the questions that were asked leading into the interview with the hiring manager. The account manger a fantastic job in not only preparing me for the interview, but he was also right there afterwards, ready to find out what he could do to make sure this position was going to be the right fit for both the company and I. I simply can not say enough good things about the CLICK IT Staffing, a Saxon Global company team and my experience with them.
John Darin HollowaySystems Administrator at Churchill Downs
Working with CLICK IT, a Saxon Global company has been an incredible experience. My recruiter took the time to go above and beyond my expectations and placed me with an amazing firm in Louisville, KY. The fit is fantastic due to my recruiter taking the time to get to know me beyond my career goals. Their attention and communicativeness during the first few weeks of my contract have been prompt and personable, and they have gone the extra mile to make sure that the transition into my new role was effortless. If you are looking for a new role or feel it’s time for a change, I would highly recommend working with the team of professionals at CLICK IT, a Saxon Global company!
Looking for cost effective solutions for small scale applications and hosting simple websites? Here is our recommendation….
Lightsail can be substantially cheaper than firing up EC2 instances for small scale applications where developers can develop simple programs, run their code, to store the data, for small businesses, to build simple web-based applications or websites, for learning purpose, doing PoCs, and other users who need a simple virtual private server (VPS) solution.
Lightsail is pre-configured server with features to allow an application with basic requirements to run with a just a few clicks. It provides developers compute(vCPUs), Memory (RAM), Storage (SSD based disks), and networking capabilities to deploy and manage websites and web applications in the cloud.
It includes everything you need to launch your project quickly (as below) for a low, predictable monthly price.
- A virtual machine
- SSD-based storage
- Free Data transfer
- DNS management (3 domain zones per account)
- Static IP (5 per account)
- Memory ranging from 512 MB to 32GB
- Processors ranging from 1 or 8 cores
- Data transfer ranging from 1 to 7 TB.
Please pay close attention to the
- Price variation between Linux and Windows servers
- Difference in data transfer plan allowance for Asia Pacific region mentioned in this section
- Additional costs for few services (if used)
Data transfer allowances: Asia Pacific (Mumbai & Sydney)
Plans in the Mumbai and Sydney Regions include lower data transfer allowances than other regions.
|Pricing per month||$3.50 USD||$5 USD||$10 USD||$20 USD||$40 USD||$80 USD||$160 USD|
|Data transfer||0.5 TB||1 TB||1.5 TB||2 TB||2.5 TB||3 TB||3.5 TB|
Certain services incur additional costs when used
- Load balancer ($18 USD per month),
- Snapshots ($ 0.05 USD GB/month)
- The subscription is free for the first month where you get 750 hours of free usage of the 512 MB Lightsail plan. You can use your 750 hours of usage across as many instances as you like. For example, you can run a single Lightsail instance for a whole month, or 10 Lightsail instances for 75 hours.
- Your Lightsail instances are charged when they’re in the running state. Please be aware they are charged even in the stopped state. So, if your instances are only needed during certain times of the day, you can delete them once the task gets completed, before which create a final snapshot, then create the instances from those snapshots again as and when needed. The data and state will persist.
- Lightsail integrates with other AWS resources viz.AWS database, messaging, and content distribution services via a secure connection.
- Both data transfer in and data transfer out of your instance count toward your data transfer allowance. Each Lightsail instance includes up to 5 TB of internet data transfer allowance. Which is not the case with regular EC2 instances.
- Lightsail supports Application templates which include WordPress, Drupal, Joomla!, Ghost, Magento, Redmine, LAMP, Nginx (LEMP), MEAN, Node.js, Django, and more.
- It offers a range of operating system viz. Amazon Linux, Debian, FreeBSD, OpenSUSE, and Ubuntu – and 2 Windows Server versions – 2012 R2 and 2016.
- You can avail AWS high availability plan, which includes extra instances for redundancy or failovers. Encryption etc.
- Lightsail is a great choice to build your staging servers and experiment/explore with all the new features of your products before deploying it live and to develop simple web applications, hosting WordPress blogs, API servers. To build large scale enterprise applications you may have to consider other compute services.
If you are beginning to migrate your legacy infrastructure to AWS cloud infrastructure, the first thing that comes to mind is how much it will cost you.
Determining cloud migration cost can be a daunting task because there are several sections to evaluate, such as over-provisioning, what-if scenarios, outdated servers, and others. Plus, there are plenty of indirect and complicated to measure costs to assess, such as downtime cost. To avoid such difficulties, many organizations skip the analysis section and start migration with lift and shift strategy.
This lift and shift strategy is not recommended because it will increase the TCO, which will defeat the core purpose of migration – saving money. Cost-saving is one of the essential goals of moving your legacy infrastructure to cloud infrastructure.
Have You Considered Rightsizing Before Migrating the workloads?
Most organizations fail to consider the importance of rightsizing before starting the migration process. If you have your workloads in the cloud infrastructure and set it rightsized among all your assets, you will get all resources whenever you need without paying the extra cost. The TCO (Total Cost Ownership) analysis helps determines the organizations to understand the cost included in AWS cloud migration.
A TCO analysis helps you determine what you are spending on your current IT infrastructure and how you can save cost migrating to cloud infrastructure.
What Options You Have For TCO Analysis?
TSO Logic, an Amazon company, helps organizations conduct data-driven TCO analysis and cost modeling for the future. It analyses the millions of data points stored from your current IT environment such as generation, age, software, and hardware. Its predictive analysis gives you insights about which application you are running in the best place with the best software and lowest TCO. You will also get recommendations if required for cloud migration and price change in your current environment and cloud. It will help you develop a proper business case to understanding your migration process and plan about it.
However, TSO Logic is an ideal tool for large migration tasks. For mid-sized and smaller migration process, CloudChomp’s tools are the best.
CloudChomp, a cloud migration tools company and a member of APN, helps smaller organizations get accurate data related to the costs. It analyzed 400 billion data points to help the customers save 41% over the traditional lift and shift strategies, to the customers.
Here are some of CloudChomp’s tools that help customers to do more data-driven migration planning:
- CC Analyzer
- CC Analyzer’s 1ClickTCO™
The power of TCO Analysis “41% savings over traditional lift and shift” (AWS)
On average, CC Analyzer helped customers achieve a 41% cost savings over traditional lift-and-shift strategies.
Sometimes TCO analysis seems to be more complicated, but it should not be if you have the right tools. AWS and CloudChomp are the ideal tools to support you in your cloud journey. It empowers you to maximize your return on investment and save costs.READ MORE
Are you already on the Cloud journey? Have you spent the best of your COVID time for planning Digital transformation? But, the invincible forces of the system may slow your progress and break you.
Let us examine these invisible forces.
- Talent - the key to any digital transformation is the availability of expertise in the organization. Talent acquisition in this space is like chasing a moving target, which changes form and shapes quickly.
- Parallel Communication lines - Successful Digitization needs a common language and unified line of communication between the business and tech teams. More often than not, the tech teams' lexicon leaves business teams alienated, which only creates a rift that is hard to be bridged.
- Organizational culture - Organizations with rigid command-and-control leadership, can put breaks on the digital journey. The bureaucracy could further derail the timelines, choices of technology, and talent to succeed.
- Abusing the term Digital transformation - Employees get stressed out by constant usage of the term digital transformation, which takes away the enthusiasm and rigor required for real digital projects.
The key here is to avoid romanticizing the digital transformation and chant the mantra of Simplification and StandardizationREAD MORE