We make IT personal.
Click IT, a Saxon Global subsidiary company is an IT staffing solutions company where people are at the heart of every assignment. The way we see it, our job isn’t done until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and successful projects for our clients.
Launched in 2013 by veterans of the IT staffing industry, Click IT, a Saxon Global subsidiary company
takes a personal approach to helping clients and candidates, making lasting connections with everyone we serve. Click IT, a Saxon Global subsidiary company provides staffing services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct-hire basis.
CLICK IT, a Saxon Global subsidiary company is seeking a Directory Services Engineer (LDAP/AD/Azure) for a contract to hire position in the Cincinnati area. As a member of an agile squad in the Digital organization, the individual will be working Digital product owners to enable the best security solutions in the Identity Management space, including identity stores (LDAP, Active Directory, Azure AD, etc.), identity providers (Ping Identity products), and multifactor authentication systems. Individual will also be responsible for various aspects of infrastructure management including implementation, maintenance, performance monitoring, and capacity planning, troubleshooting, support, of identity systems.
While this role is primarily technical, this role requires a great deal of communication with users and technical resources at all levels. Candidate should have strong communication skills (written and verbal) and be comfortable working with other groups within the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Function as a technical expert for directory services: LDAP (UnboundID Directory/Ping Directory), Active Directory, Ping DataGoverance, and Azure AD.
• Develop, maintain, and execute processes and procedures in support of routine administrative tasks.
• Assist in capacity planning and performance management of supported services/technologies.
• Define and maintain appropriate controls and documentation ensuring compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
• Develop, maintain, and execute processes and procedures to ensure ongoing Disaster Recovery Readiness.
• Participate in on-call rotation for support of production Identity Management infrastructure, coverage 24x7x365.
• Assist in the support of other Identity Management infrastructure services/technologies as necessary.
Minimum Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable experience.
• 5+ years of experience administering Microsoft Active Directory Windows-based security models, Azure AD, and Kerberos KDC (Key Distribution Center) which provides Authentication Service (AS) and Ticket-Granting Service (TGS)
• Working experience in LDAP, SAML, OAuth, 2FA is a plus.
• Experience with SCIM provisioning via REST API
• Experience configuring systems to integrate with identity stores
• Experience with administration and operations of production systems in a large scale environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with RSA Authentication Manager (SecurID) or other multi-factor authentication methods a plus.
• Intermediate to strong competency with SMTP, DNS, TCP/IP
• Familiarity with UNIX/Linux systems and scripting (Perl, VBScript, shell, java, python, etc.).
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN OR HAVE VALID GREEN CARD
Our application and interview process is based on the candidate experience. Click IT, a Saxon Global subsidiary company Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.