- Demonstrable ability to self-manage time and priorities in a complex multi-team matrix environment while maintaining high-quality deliverables for oneself as well as your tech teams.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate in verbal/written and diagrams formats to technical and non-technical audiences of varying skillset and seniority.
- AWS Architect Certification (preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in multi-tier Web and/or Mobile Application architecture.
- Multi-year / multi-project experience in following areas:
- Hands on AWS Cloud Architecture experience including migration of on premise legacy applications to AWS.
- Public/Customer facing high volume transactional web applications – custom app or ASP/SaaS implementations
- Hands-on architecture/design for web sites that are highly scalable and built in enterprise environments.
- Code Quality systems: SonarQube, Sauce Labs, JFrog XRay
- Web Services/ESB/Integration technologies including REST and SOAP based services.
- Application Servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic.
- RDBMS platforms such as AWS RDS, PostGreSQL, Oracle using PL/SQL, MS SQL Server.
- Experience in Marketing Technology Stacks or Digital Experience Platforms including Content Management Systems (CMS), Search, Website Insights & Analytics, Personalization.
- Experience in more than one IT discipline such as web/mobile application architecture/design, middleware/integration architecture/design within/across enterprises, information security architecture/design, and database architecture/design.
- Experience in Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket, Open Source frameworks, Monitoring services (such as AppDynamics), Containerization (using Docker) and integration with COTS products and/or legacy technologies.
- CMS, SiteCore EP, OpenText TeamSite, Adobe Experience Manager
- DevOps experience: CI/CD, Jenkins, XL Release, Bit Bucket
- Scripting experience: Teraform
- Architecting applications for Azure