We make IT personal.
CLICK is an IT staffing solutions company where people are at the heart of every assignment. The way we see it, our job isn’t done until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and successful projects for our clients.
Launched in 2013 by veterans of the IT staffing industry, CLICK takes a personal approach to helping clients and candidates, making lasting connections with everyone we serve. CLICK provides staffing services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct hire basis.
CLICK IT is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer for a direct hire position in the Cincinnati area.
l Develop, build, and maintain first-class web applications with versatility across client, server and database tiers
l Work with the business to take concepts or ideas, drive out requirements, build prototypes where appropriate
l Execute production deployments of systems, services or applications on cloud infrastructures
l Mentor and support colleagues, share knowledge or experience within the team
l Strong interest in technology, a self-guided approach to learning and an awareness of industry trends
Skills & Experience
It is desired that the candidate will have some of the following:
● 3+ years relevant work experience
● Demonstrable understanding of modern web application architectures and web frameworks including API design and REST architectural style
● Programming experience with high level programming languages including but not limited to Ruby, Python, Elixir
● Structured and methodical approach to building and testing web applications
● A solid understanding of relational databases, Postgres experience advantageous
● A desire to learn new technologies coupled with an ability to learn new skills
● Desire to immerse yourself in a functional framework: Elixir and Phoenix
● Experience using Linux including command line use, configuration and tools
● Comfortable using distributed version control like Git
● Experience developing and deploying advanced web-based applications and services into staging and production environments
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN OR HAVE VALID GREEN CARD
Our application and interview process is based on the candidate experience. Please apply thru this job posting, visit our website www.clickitstaffing.com, or call into our offices to learn more about available positions. CLICK IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.