We make IT personal.
CLICK is an IT staffing solutions company where people are at the heart of every assignment. The way we see it, our job isn’t done until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and successful projects for our clients.
Launched in 2013 by veterans of the IT staffing industry, CLICK takes a personal approach to helping clients and candidates, making lasting connections with everyone we serve. CLICK provides staffing services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct hire basis.
CLICK IT is seeking a Lead Business Analyst (CGI Strata Management) for a CTH position in the Cincinnati area. Serves as a liaison between IT, Operations and the business line to analyze non-standard business and user needs, document requirements, and resolve complex system problems. Coordinates development and support for new and existing applications utilizing CGI Strata management solution. Possesses a sound understanding of business systems and industry requirements. Acts as a team leader for assigned projects. Partners with the business unit to develop a solid knowledge base of the business line, including the business plan, products, processes and revenue streams. Coordinates business requirements definition, development, testing, implementation and support for new and existing systems. Identifies researches and analyzes production problems, develops solutions and coordinates resolutions. Oversees enhancements in order to maintain productivity and efficiency.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Functions as the liaison between the business lines, Operations and the technical areas throughout the project cycle. Must have the ability to build both formal and informal professional networks. Maintains and extends networks within, across and external to the organizational boundaries. Obtains and shares information, ideas and problems. Solicits advice, support, championship, sponsorship and commitment that result in a smooth transition of change and the development of mutually acceptable solutions.
- Act as team leader for large or complex projects. Has the professional ability to plan and account for impacts of system development efforts. Must be able to conceptualize the impact of changes to system platforms as a result of system acquisition, system merger, or implementation of enterprise-wide systems.
- Possesses strong knowledge of the business line, including the business plan, products, process, and revenue streams. This individual must be able to solicit information for enterprise direction, goals and industry competitive environment to determine how function can add value to the organization as well as to the customer. Has the ability to make decisions and recommendations that tie directly to the organization’s strategy and financial goals, reflecting an awareness of external dynamics. Demonstrates awareness by providing clear explanations for actions taken relative to customer requirements, needs, and industry trends.
- Partners with the technical areas in the research and resolution of system and process problems. Collaborates with other team members from IT and/or LOB in the pursuit of common missions, vision, values and mutual goals. Places team needs and priorities above personal needs. Involves others in making decisions that affect them. Draws on the strengths of colleagues and gives credit to others’ contributions and achievements.
- Identifies researches and analyzes production problems, develops solutions and resolves problems. Has the ability to apply his/her expertise to the most complex problems; coordinates work outside own area of expertise.
- Recognizes system enhancements, documents business needs and determines development impact to current system processing. Works with programmers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements. Ability to understand a customer’s business needs and translate needs into IT specific requirements. Applies knowledge of the customer’s functions and processes to develop business case and business requirement documents. Assesses the benefits of recommended solutions.
- Reviews operational procedures and methods and recommends changes for improvement, with an emphasis on automation and efficiency. Involves clients in defining strategic expectations. Integrates technology strategy into clients’ long-range plans. Identifies opportunities that add long-term value. Contributes to cross-functional strategic planning and assesses risk and benefits of forecasts. Participants in creating client strategies that assist them in achieving their primary objectives.
- Plays a key role in the planning, testing and implementation of system enhancements and conversions. Applies quality assurance, testing concepts, and methodologies. Constructs comprehensive test plans based on a thorough understanding of business requirements. Imparts confidence that a product optimally fulfills customers’ expectations.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent, with 4-6 years of experience
- 2-5 years capturing business and functional requirements within CGI Strata decision management solution
- PM Methodology, Business Requirements Gathering and Writing. Process Design and Mapping,
- SDLS/Testing QA Experience, HP Quality Center Application
- Creating and Executing Test Cases, Defect Reporting, Leading UAT efforts
- Vendor Management, Consumer Collections, and Mortgage Default
- Experience in Agile or Kanban methodology would be an asset
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN OR HAVE VALID GREEN CARD
CLICK IT offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including health, dental and vision insurance options with a 50% employee premium subsidy, paid holidays and individual PTO. We serve a wide variety of clients in diverse industries which allow us the opportunity to present a wide array of career opportunities to qualified candidates. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our consultants while understanding their career goals; thus providing our clients with the best possible candidate from a technical and cultural perspective.
Our application and interview process is based on the candidate experience. Please apply thru this job posting, visit our website www.clickitstaffing.com, or call into our offices to learn more about available positions. CLICK IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.