Technical Instructor who will be a part of the Collaborative Engineering Tools Services (CETS) production environment, a Federal Government Service Center. The goal of the CETS environment is to implement an engineering tools service to embed System Engineering (SE) rigor into projects. This will be accomplished through a scalable platform infrastructure while supporting all aspects of the software development/engineering lifecycle.
The candidate will have a minimum of:
- Eight to Ten (8-10) years training experience in the IBM Rational Tools Jazz Suite. Experience with in-person, classroom, web-based and video training.
- Three to Five (3-5) years constructing, developing and providing training in IBM Rational Tools Jazz Suite
- One (1) year of experience in providing instructor-led classroom training in Rational Team Concert (v6) and Rational Doors Next Generation
- Establish training needs
- Develop goals and objectives
- Develop training material and deliver training in a classroom environment associated with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools
Bachelor’s Degree in English or Communications OR eight to ten (8-10) years of relevant experience in technical training on software or engineering-based platforms that will benefit the government.