JOB TITLE – Project Manager III
JOB OVERVIEW – The Fusion Electronic Benefit Verification (EBV) Project Manager will report into the Product Development / Client Transition Program Manager. This is an IT product development role.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Develops, refines, validates and manages project plans to ensure on time and on budget delivery of major technology initiatives across the enterprise.
• Responsible for utilizing project management methods, standards, project integration as well as the coordination of all internal and external resources required to complete assigned projects.
• Provides timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues; analyzes processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery.
• Develops project plans based on specifications provided by the Portfolio Management staff and manages effective execution of the initiatives.
• Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
• Provides overall financial direction for the projects to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor project progress.
• Identifies potential risks within the project; proactively manages issues.
• Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issue escalation.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Good interpersonal skills Excellent relationship building skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Good group presentation skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good mathematical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Good staff development skills
• Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with computer hardware such as general mainframe, midrange, network and desktop technologies; computer software includes application development lifecycle, MS Office Suite, Outlook
*** Additional Notes from Mgr ***
• The Fusion Electronic Benefit Verification (EBV) Project Manager will report into the Product Development / Client Transition Program Manager.
• This is an IT product development role.
• The EBV PM will coordinate and facilitate the development of two EBV products within the Fusion program. The EBV PM will work with two development teams, one for each project.
• EBV is an automation solution that utilizes internal and external datasets to generate insurance benefit verifications for patients. These may be actual verifications of insurance and coverage or statistical probability projections.