Part of our team, you will assist in the selection, development, deployment and support of new and existing applications to meet the current and future needs of the business
- Software development skills will be applied to design, execute, assess, troubleshoot, and maintain software programs throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaborate with analysts and designers in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications.
- Individual will consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications per specifications while ensuring the quality of their work.
- Assist development manager in any regular communication with internal customers, as appropriate, to ensure the delivery of high quality systems.
- Stay up to date on competing and complementary technologies
- Develop and maintain good working relationships.
- Determine when issues need to be escalated to a higher level.
- Work independently and promote cooperation in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Physical requirements include sitting, frequently speaking and hearing, and occasionally standing, walking, bending, crawling, kneeling and the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training, and a minimum five (5) years of related work experience.
- A full stack developer in the .NET and SQL platform with proven experience on building enterprise web applications.
- Experience developing in .Net Core, C#, Web API, WCF Web Services, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server
- Experience in Git, Octopus, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Agile methodologies, ELK (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana) and Azure PAS is a plus.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical and business problems.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and the ability to have agility to manage / change priorities.
- Experience with Solution Architecture, design patterns, unit testing, refactoring.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills, especially conveying complex information in an understandable manner.