The Senior ColdFusion Developer is responsible for the Design, Develop, Test, support required to create and maintain existing applications created in ColdFusion. This developer will work full-stack, implementing front-end technologies, application code and modifying data architectures to meet the project requirements
• Create new functionality within our Resident Management and Care applications
• Reverse engineer the existing processes and re-write them with efficient code
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Develop processes to identify and analyze data quality issues and recommendations to resolve.
• Document, including diagrams, the architecture and components of the Applications.
• Use SQL Server query techniques and available tools, against the applications to identify and analyze data quality issues.
• Review, understand, and provide feedback on functional requirements from a database perspective
• Performs performance tuning of queries and stored procedures.
• The candidate should have a minimum of 7 years work with ColdFusion 9.0 or higher. Knowledge or earlier versions is a plus.
• Candidate should have worked with CFC’s and know the basic concepts of object-oriented programming.
• Is an expert in the creation of SQL, Stored procedures & Triggers, SQL server agent jobs and performance tuning of the existing SQL code in stored procedures
• Understanding of MVC frameworks and Bootstrap is a plus.
• Ability to successfully and efficiently communicate both verbally and through written technical documentation with colleagues and customers
• Should be efficient and effective and be able to work independently and in a team and completed projects and task on time.
• .NET & SharePoint Development experience would be an added advantage
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.