We make IT personal.
CLICK is an IT staffing solutions company where people are at the heart of every assignment. The way we see it, our job isn’t done until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and successful projects for our clients.
Launched in 2013 by veterans of the IT staffing industry, CLICK takes a personal approach to helping clients and candidates, making lasting connections with everyone we serve. CLICK provides staffing services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct hire basis.
CLICK IT is seeking a Sr .Net Developer for a CTH position in the Cincinnati area. As part of the applications development discipline, develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Coordinates with users to determine requirements. Codes, tests, debug documents and implements complex software applications. May coordinate activities of the project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works independently with business line partners and senior management to gather requirements, develop, design and test of SQL, Microsoft .Net technical solutions in accordance with client specifications.
- Manages complex scale application development with integrated databases and complex
- Microsoft .Net user interfaces that aid the business line in managing complex data storage, processes and reporting needs.
- Acts as a liaison to define business requirements and/or problems, designs of a new application and initiates maintenance of existing programs and designs of a new application.
- Provides troubleshooting and problem resolution for business application software products.
- Conducts capacity and scalability planning for all application and reporting systems.
- Develops and maintains technical documentation for all programs developed and supported in an efficient and timely manner and according to departmental standards and procedures.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of Collections technical solutions.
- Maintains current applications by analyzing process flows, researching issues and implementing system changes.
- Is highly motivated, self-directed, team oriented, Customer focused, and has the ability to reengineer highly manual business practices.
- Demonstrates proven knowledge in one or more application or system.
- Understands and evaluates multiple project interdependencies.
- Acts as a technical mentor to junior team members.
- Supports legacy systems, including those written in Microsoft Access.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable experience,
- 4-6 years of related technical and analytical experience specializing in SQL, SQL service .Net (including C# and VB.Net)
- Full working knowledge SDLC methodology preferred.
- Experience with managing change control processes in an IT environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills, with ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on and support multiple projects at a single time.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN OR HAVE VALID GREEN CARD
Our application and interview process is based on the candidate experience. Please apply thru this job posting, visit our website www.clickitstaffing.com, or call into our offices to learn more about available positions. CLICK IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.