Senior Project Account Manager – Customer Facing ($40 to $50/hr USD)
Use leadership, listening, and organizational skills to successfully maintain the customer relationship and implement SXM projects, in compliance with project management methodologies and organizational policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain Customer Relationship:
· Develop a trusted advisor role with the customer.
· Leverage Dallas based resources for answers and leadership of topics.
· Accurately and concisely convey customer updates, input, and concerns to Dallas based resources.
· Manage, resolve, and communicate issues and concerns between SXM staff and customer staff
· Market Knowledge:
· Observe local market changes in competitor offerings and market trends to feed back to CV HQ staff.
· Coordinate with Approved Third Parties:
· Serve as the local interface for business, high level technical and coordination with SXM or customer sourced third party companies.
· Monitor market and customer preferences for third party company needs or new company ideas.
· Steer Project:
· Integrate with SXM customer team to help guide implementation
· Prepare and communicate project goals, scope, communication plan, risk management plan, and expectations to the external stakeholders.
· Ensure customer team understands every step of the project process.
· Help prepare project timeline containing tasks, durations, resource needs and dependencies.
· Contribute to the selection and implementation of 3rd party vendors and/or system integrators.
· Help prepare change requests, analyze and communicate impact to project and seek approval from Business Owner and/or Steering Committee.
· Proactively identify and mitigate risk.
· Facilitate the timely resolution of issues and escalate as needed to Sr. Management.
· Coordinate and execute smooth (without interruption to critical services) and timely production launches.
· Regularly report status to all stakeholders.
· Close Project:
· Facilitate the transition of a project from implementation to maintenance.
· Identify and document lessons learned for future projects.
· Close out administrative matters of the project.
· No direct reports.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
· PMI certification desirable.
· Minimum of 5+ years in a project management/account management role.
· Must be well-versed in Critical Path Management using MS Project
Requirements and General Skills:
· Experience in customer facing role
· Management of project resources in a matrix environment.
· Support of deliveries to a mission-critical production environment.
· Management of multiple concurrent projects.
· Management of complex projects.
· Experience in communicating status, risks and issues to project team, Sr. Management, and customer.
· Communicate effectively on projects with geographically and culturally diverse team members.
· Listen, comprehend, negotiate and disseminate information appropriately.
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Simultaneously manage multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity including resources within a dynamic and versatile environment.
· Maintain project data for the purpose of effective project communications, sound problem-solving and eventual historical retrieval.
· Seek out information, logically trouble-shoot and/or escalate with relevant parties for the purpose of solving issues quickly.
· Identify potential issues in advance and implement measures to mitigate and manage risks.
· Investigate and analyze issues, facilitate the identification of root causes and propose process changes for continuous improvement.
· Work with cross functional teams to resolve scheduling conflicts for the purposes of resource planning.
· Direct the efforts of multiple team members and manage stakeholder expectations.
· Navigate challenges and conflicts to ensure working towards a common goal with customer.
· Managed vendor relationships and third party contributors so that the work completed is of a high-quality, within scope, within budget, and on-schedule variety.
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to an audience of individuals from all levels within the organization and customer.
· Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc).
· Experience with DevOps, ITIL, Cloud Services, IT Infrastructure and Operations, including environment standup, server builds, firewalls, security and compliance