Associate Services is looking for a Business Solutions Analyst to analyze data from SCCM and other sources to identify and track Windows migrations.
You will support the deployment of new or upgraded technology using business readiness and organizational change management techniques to participate in the design and execution of rollout plans to deploy technology, maximizing adoption and minimizing user impact.
Individuals in the Business Analysis role are responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. They collect, analyze, develop, document, communicate business requirements, and support user testing to achieve business goals. Business Analysts continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, deepen client relationships, and effectively manage customer expectations.
The successful applicant will have some combination (or all) of the following:
• Proven experience analyzing SCCM data
• SQL query writing skills
• Experience with Windows migrations - identifying, scheduling, and communicating results
• Strong experience with the Office 365 suite preferred, especially MS Excel or Access to support analysis and reporting of results
• Exceptionally strong communication skills, particularly written communications and persuasive communications.
• Ability to work with multiple teams and multiple priorities. Ability to work with associates at all levels of the organization.
• Familiarity with ServiceNow is preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically requires 5-7 years of relevant technical or business work experience. Requires experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes. Working knowledge of IIBA principles and practices
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 5 years relevant technical or business work experience.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team / group setting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
*** Additional Requirements from MGR ***
1. What special requirements/skills you would like us to screen for (i.e.: "Must Haves")?
- SCCM experience, especially query creation
- Strong Excel
- Data analysis