- MUST HAVE HANDS ON DESKTOP/LAPTOP TROUBLESHOOTING EXPERIENCE
- MUST BE ABLE TO CONFIGURE AND DEPLOY NETWORK SWITCHES
- MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH WINDOWS SERVER/DESKTOP OPERATING SYSTEMS
- MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH CONFIGURING TABLETS
- STRONG TROUBLESHOOTING IS REQUIRED
Other important skills:
- Cisco Networking
- Ethernet Networking
- Microsoft Windows 7 Technical Skills
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Skills
- Technical Support - IT/Network
- Technical Support Processes
- Windows 2012 Server Administration
- Windows 2012 Server Installation
- Candidate will be required to setup, configure, troubleshooting of desktop and laptop (Lenovo, Panasonic), mobile devices (smartphones-tablets) printers and plotters.
- Responsible for on-going support of Windows operating systems and Windows applications (example: Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point, MS Project)
- Responsible for maintaining a standard image provided by the Corporate office on user laptops, desktops and peripheral devices which may include smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Requires experience with working directly with customers and support of projects.
- Responsible for local coordination, installation, and ongoing support of various Manufacturing/Administrative computer systems.
- Client-side support: PC HW/SW installation and troubleshooting, Printers, Bar code scanners, Video conference, mobile computing and communication devices.
- Server support (Windows), Active Directory administration, implementation/refresh of server hardware and network infrastructure.
- Daily monitoring, troubleshooting& administration of Cisco multilayer switched networks, servers and data center infrastructure.
- Ability to provide issue resolution off-hours as needed, both onsite & remotely
- Coordination with Regional/Local IS teams and 3rd party vendors to support IS projects, incidents and requests.
- Manage and prioritize Incident and Request tickets.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP and Microsoft SCCM.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory.
- Experience using the remote-control features of Microsoft’s SCCM a plus.
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime
- Availability to provide 24x7 on-call coverage.
What specific departments within Toyota will this resource interact with? IS local and regional groups and all Business / Professional groups at TMMAL site
How long is this project (please be specific)? 12 Months - This is a long term on-going assignment. The expectation is to renew at least for FY19.