- Assure the team adheres to Scrum and facilitates the scrum ceremonies:
- Facilitate Daily Scrum / stand up, Story Point Estimation, Sprint Planning, Backlog refinement, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives and Sprint Kaizen
- Work with Product Owner to prioritize Epics, Features and User Stories
- Capture and report team performance metrics (Velocity)
- Performs coaching, advocates, protects and solves problems as required.
- Proactively helps the team identify and resolve impediments and shields team from interruptions during the Sprint
Project management responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Manage project scope and lifecycle, developing project schedules and budgets, manage risks, ensure project quality, develop and implement communication plans, manage third party vendors and system integrators
- Coordinate with multiple IS and Business groups to define scope and requirements
- Provide leadership to team, set direction and drive team to objectives, leading by example.
- Communicate with people at all levels of the organization, able to present presentations via tools such as PowerPoint, Excel and Visio.