Please upload or email them with the submission. If it’s an online portfolio, please provide the link in the resume.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or a related field
- Five to seven years of experience in corporate graphic design (portfolio should include samples of presentation design, marketing materials and other design pieces that reflect capabilities)
- Project Management experience preferred
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to learn, understand, adapt to, and communicate context-heavy material
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Ability to communicate with a diverse group of professionals, and champion IS organization’s communications goals to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to follow directions, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner