Target Salary is $100k + bonus. (no more than $120k)
This role is located in DT Cincinnati and within our Enterprise IT team. This role will be supporting Finance. Looking for strong ETL Datastage b/g and if they have TM1 that is a plus. This role will be on an Agile Squad, so Agile experience is preferred.
Looking for a candidate with Financial Services or Insurance is preferred.
Would prefer a local candidate, but would consider relocation if necessary.
As part of the applications development discipline, develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Coordinates with users to determine requirements. Codes, tests, debug documents and implements complex software applications. May coordinate activities of the project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs. Functions as technical lead and acts as a liaison between business units. Provides training and direction to team members. May be involved in 7-by-24 production support
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank’s risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes, codes, tests and documents complex enhancements made to new and/or existing programs.
- Participates in 24x7 production support on-call rotation.
- Demonstrates proven knowledge in one or more applications or systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, and implements application programs in accordance with client specifications.
- Interprets business requirements and identifies solutions to meet business objectives.
- Oversees the advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution functions for software products.
- May be the technical lead on larger projects and may act as project lead on smaller projects/development efforts.
- Reviews and recommends vendor products, develop technical specifications and interfaces with other applications.
- Acts as a liaison to define business requirements and/or problems and initiates maintenance of existing programs or designs of a new application.
- Other duties as required.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Undergraduate degree in a computer-related field.
- 6-8 years of related experience.
Lead Applications Developer - ETL Datastage