PLEASE READ: THIS IS NOT AN IT POSITION.
Position is for a Compliance Analyst
No remote work
3-5 years of compliance experience needed
Schedule: 8:30-5:00 or 9:00-5:30
The Compliance Analyst will support the Xcenda Compliance Team, under the leadership of the Director of Contracts and Compliance, in implementing an effective Compliance Program. You will perform a variety of duties centered on effective implementation of all the elements of a compliance program to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, internal policies and procedures, accepted business practices, and contractual obligations.
1. Coordinating compliance reporting requirements as dictated by client contracts as well as internal policies.
2. Reviewing, evaluating and tracking compliance internal and client requests in a timely manner.
3. Uploading associate training materials into Learning Management Systems; running module reports and verifying completion of training by associates.
4. Drafting and Reviewing organizational policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal and company requirements.
5. Making recommendations and action plans based on root-cause analysis of compliance related issues and findings.
6. Assisting in developing communication plans to support changes and updates to policies and procedures, including developing companion tools, training tools and programs.
7. Assisting the Director with compliance training and education initiatives; conduct in-house training specific to the needs of various business units either at the request of management or as part of an ongoing proactive compliance program.
8. Serving as backup for compliance investigations
9. Providing training to new hires and existing associates on compliance-related policies and processes.
10. Managing third party due diligence, screening and monitoring.
11. Assisting the Director with audits and monitoring activities, projects and special requests.
12. Seeking knowledge regarding the rapidly evolving health care compliance landscape.
1. Bachelor’s degree with a compliance background
2. At least three years of directly related compliance experience with progressively assignation of responsibilities
3. Strong project management skills and problem solving ability
4. Adept at handling sensitive and confidential situations
5. Strong verbal and written communications skills; attention to detail
6. Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and manage several projects at one time
7. Highly flexible to respond rapidly to changing goals
8. Ability to offer and implement ideas to improve efficiency and effectiveness of team
9. Strong knowledge of computers and software programs necessary to operate effectively with company systems and programs, especially MS Word, MS Excel and SharePoint
10. Working knowledge understanding the applicability of legal terms and conditions as it relates to compliance is preferred.
11. Experience developing compliance trainings, policies and procedures and communication materials preferred