Location: Grand Rapids, MI or Cincinnati, OH - can be remote for a "STAR" candidate
Max salary is $130k
Primary function will be sustained engineering, maintenance, and operations of Identity Management infrastructure utilized by the enterprise. Identity Management systems include identity stores (Active Directory, LDAP, Azure AD, etc.), access provisioning systems, access governance systems, identity providers (Ping Identity products), multifactor authentication systems, privileged access management systems, and data protection systems. Individual will be responsible for working with application stakeholders to design and implement solutions related to integrations into said Identity Management systems. Individual will also be responsible for various aspects of infrastructure management including implementation, maintenance, performance monitoring and capacity planning, troubleshooting, support, etc.
While this role is primarily technical, this role requires a great deal of communication with users and technical resources at all levels. Candidate should have strong communication skills (written and verbal) and be comfortable working with other groups within the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as a technical expert for Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Develop, maintain, and execute processes and procedures in support of routine administrative tasks.
- Assist in capacity planning and performance management of supported services/technologies.
- Define and maintain appropriate controls and documentation ensuring compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and execute processes and procedures to ensure ongoing Disaster Recovery Readiness.
- Participate in on call rotation for support of production Identity Management infrastructure, coverage 24x7x365.
- Assist in the support of other Identity Management infrastructure services/technologies as necessary.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable experience.
- 3+ years of experience administering Microsoft Active Directory Windows-based security models, Azure AD, Kerberos KDC
- Working experience in LDAP, SAML, OAuth, 2FA is a plus.
- Intermediate competency with DNS, TCP/IP
- Experience configuring systems to integrate with identity stores
- Experience with administration and operations of production systems in a large scale environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Lead Identity Engineer - Active DirectoryLOCATION -- Cincinnati, Ohio 45263