Sun-Thurs 11AM-finish 8-10 hours/day
Pay: $13.75 Bill: $18.84
Under general supervision of the Operations Manager or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility, the Warehouse Team Member I is responsible for performing one or more of the facilities warehouse functions such as picking, packing, checking, shipping, stocking, and receiving. The Warehouse Team Member I will ensure the customer receives the right product in a timely fashion; building trust and confidence with the customer that their orders are always handled accurately and professionally.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
• Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
• Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
• Meet all required shipping deadlines.
• Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
• Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
• Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
• Replenish supplies as needed.
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse..
• Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
• Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
• Perform related duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalent is desired. Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience. Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull orders from various shelf heights; and ability to lift up to 35 lbs frequently and 70 lbs occasionally is required. Must be able to read and understand English, have number recognition skills, and good hand/eye coordination. Exhibit a sense of urgency to ensure all deadlines are met. Computer knowledge is desirable.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the warehouse is generally noisy.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
1. Ability to operate in a production-driven environment and perform at a level that is 95% or greater of engineered standards.
2. Physical activity requiring reaching, bending, kneeling, stooping, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing.
3. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
4. Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
5. Associate is required to stand, walk (or otherwise be mobile).
6. Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
7. Ability to operate equipment such as forklifts, pickers, etc.