Scheduling a Qual Call.
Mark wants someone who can communicate vertically - up or down. Someone who can drive the process.
Strong business acumen. "Take it and run with it."
AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter® and the AAF International® brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance and deliver clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent cleanroom environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world's largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes.
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success.
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for providing analysis expertise and development of company business analytics through existing and future business intelligence and reporting platforms.
- Work with functional teams to gather and manage requirements related to business reporting.
- Based on functional needs, design and develop QlikView application dashboards, reports, and graphical interfaces for analytical purposes
- Monitor systems to ensure the integrity of dashboards and reports along with the data that feeds them
- Participate in regular project meetings and provide timely progress reports to management stakeholders.
- Assist the ERP team in migration efforts to support new system go-lives
- Support the company’s Business Intelligence expansion to incorporate self-service tools and other advanced analytic technologies
- Develop training materials and conduct group sessions with new users and regular refresh sessions with existing users
- Work one-on-one with end users as necessary to ensure proper and consistent system use and to correct misuse
- Other duties as applicable
- 5+ years of extensive experience with business intelligence systems such as Tableau, PowerBi, or QlikSense/QlikView
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Visio.
- Proficient with SQL
- Strong background in data mining and analysis
- Basic understanding of overall business ERP system landscapes including data flows and internal/external integration.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Expert in business intelligence development with a focus on self-service analytics.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work in cross functional, cross cultural, and geographically dispersed teams
- Skills and knowledge in performing data analysis to troubleshoot data quality issues
- Ability to translate and refine customer reporting requests into actionable objectives, including identifying criteria, fields, grouping, summary options, time frames and other components required to build a successful report or dashboard
- Strong inter-personal communication skills, including facilitating group discussions and presenting to business and technology leaders
- Understanding of SAP tables and data structures desired
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.