A2540 MOTOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS 1301 WEST LONG LAKE ROAD SUITE 300
Hearst Communications Inc.
TAKE RTR as we take for Wabtec
DO NOT POST IN RED
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Position Type Contract to Hire
Location: TROY MI 48098 United States
Start By: 8/5/19
Division Business Media
Pay Rate: 18.00 W2
An Employer is looking for experienced Call Center Supervisor to join the team.
This role is responsible for providing supervision and direction to the call center Inside Sales team. The call center supervisor will need to manage, develop, and guide the Inside Sales team on their daily, weekly and monthly goals. The Supervisor will also be responsible for keeping the team motivated and monitor attendance and call center performance metrics and analytics.
In addition, the Call Center Supervisor will be responsible for their own monthly quota.
The employer is in Troy, MI. You will be trained on the Company’s service and sales processes. Successful candidate that achieves the Call Center assigned goals will be considered for conversion to a full-time permanent position with the Employer.
On a typical day, you will make up to 20 outbound telephone calls and have a minimum of one hour of talk time. You will be speaking to professional businesses in the automotive industry and be trained to understand their needs.
We are looking for a Supervisor with strong sales closing skills and has a track record in meeting their sales quota per month. We prefer candidates with automotive knowledge, but if you don’t have it, we will teach you.
You will be assigned an area with Truck Prospects to call on and demonstrate the service via WebEx. This is an hourly and commission-based position with high earning potential.
• Maximize sales revenues and meet company objectives.
• Managing daily sales activity and KPIs.
• Exceptional skills managing full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing business on a monthly basis.
• Managing and prioritizing sales opportunities.
• Ability to understand and execute sales processes, product and service value propositions.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and products.
• Demonstrated skills of marketing products and/or services over the phone to businesses.
• 5 plus years in Business to Business (B2B) products and services, in an outbound sales call center.
• 3 plus years in a Supervisor role.
• Heavy Duty Truck experience is a plus.
• Prospecting, negotiating, and closing skills to meet sales goals.
• Strong communication skills, excellent customer service, competitive drive, and initiative skills desired.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills.
• Self-starter, Self-driven, Entrepreneurial personality with a Strong Work Ethic.
• Competent in understanding and communicating product and technical information.
• High energy, passionate, and confident with a history of personal success.
• Prior background working with SalesForce, or other CRM/ SFA Applications (NetSuite, SugarCRM, etc.).
• Proficient skills using Microsoft Office Applications and WebEx.
• Must be comfortable sitting at a workstation for entire shift.