JOB TITLE – ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST I
JOB SUMMARY – This role is responsible for alleviating responsibilities of a team of financial analysts by assisting with transaction entry into an ERP system.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Primary responsibilities involve entry of accounting transactions into ERP system including manual adjustments and accounts receivable aging offsets.
• Provides audit support in the form of retrieval of supporting documents.
• Issuance of fee for service invoices and credits.
• Any additional tasks as assigned.
SKILL / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Normally requires one to three years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Prior experience working in ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, Great Plains etc.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve issues quickly, problem solve and escalate appropriately.
• Knowledge of general accounting principles
• Familiarity with credit and collection operations procedures, including reconciliation of A/R activity
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong reconciliation skills
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Microsoft programs; extensive knowledge of Excel.
*** ADDITIONAL NOTES FOR SCREENING CANDIDATES FROM HIRING MANAGER ***
- Looking for experience with transactional entry into an ERP system as that is the focus of this role.
- Excel Expertise:
• High Excel competency: VLookups, SumIf, Pivot Tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc