Development and Implementation:
- Assists in the management of the software development lifecycle from project inception through production releases.
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs, maintains and documents software systems, components, and utilities.
- Collaborate with team to develop time estimates for project deliverables.
- Collaborate with business users and internal & external team members on development of requirements, design, and testing of applications.
- Capable of identifying opportunities, risks, and process improvements and discussing them with the team.
- Assist customers and team members on issue resolution and problem solving and release planning.
- Knowledge sharing with peers to assist the overall development of the team skills.
- Participate in code reviews and status meetings
- Understands and supports Agile Scrum development methodology within the team.
- Work across the organization to provide business process or design recommendations consistent with long-term business and IT strategy.
- Experience building enterprise systems and collaborating with multiple teams.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively either independently or with associates at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, organize, and plan work to satisfy established timeframes.
- Ability to adapt to shifts in priorities as needed.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative.
- Ability to perform in a challenging but collaborative work environment with individuals from across the organization.
- Integrates multiple concepts across job functions with a goal of overall benefit to the organization.
- Ability to communicate, develop and leverage strategic business relationships across the organization and externally.
- C# / .Net Framework
- Web API / MVC
- WCF Services
- RabbitMQ or other Messaging Service
- Team Foundation Server
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
Conversion Salary Range $72k - $118k | 90 Day Right to Hire
Location: GAIG - Dixie
49 East 4th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202