JOB SUMMARY/OVERVIEW – The Project Manager II provides effective leadership, coordination and organization for 1-4 Information Security projects, simultaneously. They will manage projects from start to finish including tasks: create project plans, assign resources, track progress, review financials and hold the team accountable to their deliverables. This position requires commitment to exceptional results, excellent verbal and written communication abilities, a strong desire for continuous improvement and the ability to build a collaborative culture within our team. They should be extremely experienced with the solution development life cycle and also working in an agile environment. We prefer adaptable candidates with PMP and scrum master certifications, but this is not required
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Develops, validates and maintains project plans to ensure on time and on budget delivery of major technology initiatives across the enterprise.
• Responsible for utilizing project management methods, standards as well as the coordination of all internal and external resources required to complete assigned projects.
• Provides timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues.
• Analyzes processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery.
• Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
• Brokers services within Digital Business Solutions (IT) and ABC vendors on behalf of the business area represented.
• Provides overall financial direction for the projects to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor project progress.
• Identifies potential risks within the project; proactively manages issues.
• Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issue escalation.
• Frequently interacts with IT personnel, business personnel, vendors, consultants and other contractors at various levels, including executives.
• Travel is infrequent, but may be required for specific events
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Good group presentation skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Good mathematical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills. Excellent leadership skills.
• Ability to operate effectively with computers and today’s technologies as a user (laptops, mobile, adapt to new tools).
*** MUST HAVES ***
• Experience with excel functions (conditional SUMs, counts, lookups, charts) is required
• Experience with Outlook (scheduling meetings, emails) is required
• Experience with Microsoft Project is required
• Experience in the field of Information Security is desired
• Experience with infrastructure, networking, software installation is desired
• Experience in an Agile environment desired (Scrum Master, Product Manager…)
• Experience with Microsoft Visio is desired
• Experience with the CA PPM Clarity application for project management is desired