Salesforce developer skill set details.
1. Minimum 5 years of Salesforce development experience
2. Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
3. Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customization.
4. Extensive Visual Force, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Process Builder development experience
5. Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
6. Web services development or experience with Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Metadata, etc.)
7. Experience using Salesforce tools and utilities (Data Loader, Excel Connector, Demand Tools, Eclipse Force.com IDE and Informatica)
8. Support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce eco system.
9. Work with a cross-functional teams to maintain and enhance Salesforce applications in iterative release cycles
10. Demonstrated success in implementing at least three full life cycle SFDC implementation
11. Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
12. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.