POSITION TITLE – Specialist - Chargeback
POSITION SUMMARY – Under general direction of the Chargeback Supervisor or Manager, responsible for the timely and accurate analysis and resolution of supplier and/or customer issues; assists management with training and special projects as assigned.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for training new associates.
• Performs in-depth analysis of supplier and/or customer issues; identifies source of issue and decides the appropriate action to resolve issue; complex issues could require the coordination of several internal AmerisourceBergen departments and/or representatives from the supplier and customer.
• Resolves issues in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
• Frequently interacts with supplier in order to address all contract issues.
• Acts as the key contact for the Contract department for sensitive AmerisourceBergen customer accounts.
• Assists Contracts & Chargebacks management with various departmental initiatives and projects.
• Must be willing to work overtime hours, as needed, in order to meet departmental objectives.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Requires broad training in fields such as business administration or accounting that generally can be obtained through the completion of a two-year degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Normally requires a minimum of three (3) to four (4) years related and progressively responsible experience in a fast-paced, volume-driven and transactional environment; previous experience in research is preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong understanding of Contracts & Chargebacks process is required
• Ability to effectively train new associates
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving skills; ability to work through difficult tasks
• Capable of making effective decisions to achieve goals
• Resourceful in pursuing or recommending new ideas and/or procedures
• Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
*** ADDITIONAL NOTES / Must Haves from MGR ***
Strong Excel Skills
Attention to Detail
Ability to Work with minimal supervision