Customer Care Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Automatic Labs is looking for someone who flourishes in solving problems, making customers happy and working in a highly collaborative environment. You may be a phenomenal match if you're driven to help people, are an excellent communicator, and have the ability to dive deep into new products and programs to learn them inside and out. You know how to explain something fairly complex in terms an end-user can understand. You're a quick study and aren't afraid to ask for help when you need it.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer emails via our ticketing system, Zendesk.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and satisfaction.
- Identify ways in which program processes, systems, and tools can be improved to better support the end users and the success of the programs.
- Partner with product an engineering to ensure a great user experience.
- HIgh School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 3-5 years of customer support experience.
- Prior experience doing email-centric customer support for a tech product or service or enterprise business.
- Track record of being the voice-of-the-customer inside the company.
- Proven history of self-direction with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience supporting a consumer electronics hardware product preferred.
- History as an Automatic user and are familiar with the product preferred.
- Familiarity with Zendesk ticketing preferred.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Self-starter with problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Familiarity with Zendesk preferred.
- Familiar with Google Docs, Slack and other web-native tools.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.