Under general direction of the Vice President, 340B, the 340B Analyst leverages data and analytics to support pricing strategy and initiative execution across multiple market segments. This role will work cross-functionally to identify and execute on pricing initiatives as well as develop and track specific key performance indicators for the purpose of driving pricing strategy decisions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for providing analytical support to Sales, Finance, and other business teams regarding 340B
2. Manage datasets using common merge keys to validate customer relationships
3. Validates existing analysis on potential opportunities
4. Actively participates in the development of customer pricing strategies to enhance 340B offerings
5. Develops and manages tools to facilitate pricing tactical execution and measure effectiveness to defined goals / objectives
6. Performs related duties as assigned
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, pricing, marketing, economics, statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, strategy, finance or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Requires minimum 1 years of directly related and progressively responsible experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Sound expertise in financial / mathematical / analysis
2. Proven ability to work analytically; synthesizing vast data into relevant, actionable information
3. Strong communication skills both written and verbal
4. Ability to work independently with limited supervision
5. Very strong organizational and time management skills
6. Strong attention to detail
7. Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
8. Expertise in Microsoft Suite applications (Word, Project, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
9. Experience with Python and knowledge of Pandas library preferred but not required
*** ADDITIONAL NOTES / MUST HAVES FROM MGR ***
What special requirements/skills you would like us to screen for ("Must Haves")?
- Advanced Excel (vlookups especially)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently