Saxon Global is all about people. Connecting people and serving others is most important to us. We are an IT talent acquisition services provider where people are at the heart of every assignment. We’re not satisfied until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and positive results for our clients.
We are currently recruiting for an ETL Developer on a contract basis for a leading Company Headquartered in Louisville.
Under the direction of the Data, Analytics and Reporting team leader, the ETL Developer will design, develop, test, and implement ETL to build out the data environment that supports reporting to provide information and intelligence to the business leaders and clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the Data, Analytics and Reporting team members, customers, and management to understand requirements for simple-to-complex business intelligence delivery required by the group.
• Develop technical specifications based upon functional specifications as created.
• Follow typical systems development life cycle processes in defining projects and gaining approval.
• Work with the business unit to ensure that the system is being built to defined expectations, and perform change management functions as needed.
• Develop or participate in the development of ETL systems using Visual Studio, SSIS, TFS, MS-SQL Server Integration Services packages as requested by manager.
• Analyze and assist in the correction of problems which may occur in system operations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Team Oriented – able to work well with others
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work with all levels of employees
• Prefer experience in healthcare IT (provider, insurer, third-party, claims processing, other healthcare) desirable but not mandatory.
• Ability to work well with internal customers and management; and the ability to gather requirements and develop design specifications.
• 4+ years of ETL analysis, design and development experience in a Visual Studio and MS SQL Server or similar environment.
• Additional consideration is given to candidates with a background in data mining techniques, mining software, and understanding of statistical analysis.
• Experience and a high degree of comfort with API development or FTP/SFTP tools for bringing in or delivering data from/to outside sources.
• Experience with the following technologies is desirable: MS-SQL Server, SSIS, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Agile methodology, intermediate to advanced Excel skills, from Pivot Table configuration and manipulation to VBA scripting.
Tableau experience or exposure is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in the health insurance, legal, property casualty or related fields, which would provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the work.
Saxon Global serves a wide variety of clients in diverse industries which allows us the opportunity to present a wide array of career opportunities to qualified candidates. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our consultants while understanding their career goals; thus, providing our clients with the best possible candidate from a technical and cultural perspective.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.