Position: Field Program Coordinator
Location: Elmsford, NY
12+ months contract (Projected to be on for at least a year, could go longer)
Position Requires Mobility.
2 Main Locations for the Job. Yonkers, NY & (Hollis) Queens, NY. Field Office in Jamaica, Queens that is roughly 2 miles from the Hollis Site.
- Coordinate the field activity necessary to perform many field modifications by our field technicians.
- This would require interface with program manager for the movement of parts and equipment to and from the factory and the field site.
- It will require report and scheduling writing, field inventory management, customer interface, accounting of field charges, and warranty claims.
- The position requires the exercise of basic budgetary skills, coordination skills, and planning skills in the scheduling of daily/weekly workflow and the ability to manage multiple tasks. Experience in material management and quality control is essential.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to include technical writing and oral communication.
- Have the ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and customers.
- Should have experience using computer programs like MS Word, Excel, Outlook, or similar office applications.