Senior .NET Software Engineer – Louisville, KY
Saxon Global is all about people. Connecting people and serving others is most important to us. We are an IT talent acquisition services provider where people are at the heart of every assignment. We’re not satisfied until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and positive results for our clients.
We are currently recruiting for three Senior .NET Software Engineers on a contract to hire basis for a well established, fast-growing organization with a focus in Information Technology systems. Our client’s culture provides a rich environment for personal and professional growth opportunities. The most qualified candidate will have mid-to-senior level skills and experience within .Net Framework, specifically C#.Net and be motivated, energetic and likes to solve technical and business challenges. Qualified applicants can apply to this position.
Under the direction of the Application Development Manager and with the collaboration of the Scrum Team, the Software Developer(s) will design and develop application programs to provide business solutions primarily for internal-facing customers. The duties of this position will be divided among developing new applications/processes to meet the demands of business units as well as supporting, maintaining, and enhancing existing code bases.
- Primary Responsibilities: Work with customers, managers, and the scrum team (QA and Software Developers) to understand requirements for simple-to-complex business systems required by the internal user base
- Participate in the development of new systems/processes using .Net architecture with Visual Studio 2015 in C#, MVC, Angular JS, and MSSQL (2008-2014) backend
- Participate in development needs to support, maintain, and enhancing existing codebases
- Follow agile/scrum development life cycle processes in executing software development projects
- Analyze and perform modifications to systems as requested by manager or customer
- Analyze and assist in correction of problems which may occur in system operations
- Work within scrum team and other IT staff to develop necessary specifications of software
- Degree in Computer Science or closely related field preferred, OR significant equivalent experience
- Design and development experience using Microsoft Visual Studio/C#/.Net
- Experience with the following development technologies; ASP.Net, MVC, WCF, Angular JS, JSON, LINQ, Ajax, WF, WPF, Silverlight, Team Foundation Server, SharePoint
- Experience with the following database technologies a plus; SQL Server 2008-2014, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Cube Design
- Experience in data mining techniques, mining software and understanding of statistical analysis desired
- Experience in healthcare IT desired
- Ability to work in an open, collaborative team environment
- Test-Driven Development a plus
- Pair Programing Experience a plus
- Ability to work well with both technical and non-technical resources across the business enterprise
- Strong verbal and written commutation skills
- The ability to build rapport quickly with others across a diverse population base
Saxon Global serves a wide variety of clients in diverse industries which allows us the opportunity to present a wide array of career opportunities to qualified candidates. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our consultants while understanding their career goals; thus, providing our clients with the best possible candidate from a technical and cultural perspective.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.