Responsible for implementing new features and enabling capabilities using modern software engineering tools and practices. Adheres to practices and
standards, set by communities of practice, and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement.
Shares responsibility and accountability for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions,
elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Doing the right
thing for customers and colleagues ensures that actions and behaviors drive positive customer experience.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating
concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always
doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive positive customer experience while operating within the risk appetite of the client, achieving results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement new features while maintaining the overall quality of software
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad
- Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews, and sharing knowledge
- Remain current on relevant technology trends
- Participate in researching and resolving customer issues
- Other duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable with 0-3 years of software development experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with any of the following, a plus: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Gradle, Docker, Node.js, Angular
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Experience with version control solutions, preferably Git/GitHub
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with security best practices for software development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
BS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.