Title: Pharmacy Technician
Duration: 6+ months Contract
Location: Brooks, KY, 40109
Shift: 8:00-5:00; 9:00-6:00; 10:00-7:00
- Acts as the patients advocate to ensure that the prescribed drug therapy and pharmacy care plan are followed as prescribed and also meet the medical, social and personal needs of the patient.
- Must be proficient in data entry- including prescription set up and Prescriber Verification.
- Must convey professional communication with physician offices at all times both orally and written.
- Responsible for proper communication and documentation of clarification requests and follow up, including documenting progress improper systems Answers and resolves internal inquiries within committed timeframes.
- Responsible for making outbound calls to Physician offices to request prescription refills and/or to request updates on pending prescription clarification requests.
- Receives written prescription clarifications or refill requests and must verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Complies with all appropriates policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations. Understands the physical, psychological and social challenges of specific disease states and assists the patient and Pharmacy Care Coordinators with drug therapy and pharmacy care issues. Strong oral and communication skills necessary.
- Computer literacy with MS Office application such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Access Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong time management, organization skills, initiative, professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Attention to detail, quick study, self-motivated, proactive and the ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.