As part of the applications development discipline, develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Coordinates with users to determine requirements. Codes, tests, debug documents and implements complex software applications. May coordinate activities of the project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs. Functions as technical lead and acts as a liaison between business units. Provides training and direction to team members. May be involved in 7-by-24 production support
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive positive customer experience. While operating within the client’s risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes, codes, tests and documents complex enhancements made to new and/or existing programs.
- Participates in 24x7 production support on-call rotation.
- Demonstrates proven knowledge in one or more applications or systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, and implements application programs in accordance with client specifications.
- Interprets business requirements and identifies solutions to meet business objectives.
- Oversees the advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution functions for software products.
- May be the technical lead on larger projects and may act as project lead on smaller projects/development efforts.
- Reviews and recommends vendor products, develops technical specifications, and interfaces with other applications.
- Acts as a liaison to define business requirements and/or problems and initiates maintenance of existing programs or designs of a new application.
- Other duties as required.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Undergraduate degree in a computer-related field.
- 6-8 years of related experience.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.