ETL Developer – Louisville, KY
Click IT, a Saxon Global subsidiary company is all about people. Connecting people and serving others are most important to us. Click IT, a Saxon Global subsidiary company is an IT talent acquisition services provider where people are at the heart of every assignment. We’re not satisfied until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and positive results for our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a ETL Developer on a direct basis for a well establish, fast growing organization with a focus in Information Technology systems. Our client’s culture provides a rich environment for personal and professional growth opportunities. Qualified applicants can apply to this position.
Under the direction of the Manager of the Data Integrity Group, the ETL Developer will design, develop, test, and implement ETL and reporting programs for the Data Integrity Group to provide business solutions.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESWork with customers, manager and Data Integrity Group departmental management to understand requirements for simple-to-complex business systems required by group.
- Work with other IT staff to develop technical specifications based upon functional specifications as created.
- Follow typical systems development life cycle processes in defining projects and gaining approval.
- Work with business unit to ensure that system is being built to defined expectations, and perform change management functions as needed.
- Develop or participate in development of ETL systems using Visual Studio, SSIS, TFS, MS-SQL Server Integration Services packages as requested by manager.
- Analyze and assist in correction of problems which may occur in system operations.
- SKILLS & ABILITIESTeam Oriented – able to work well with others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with all levels of employees
- EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS Degree in computer science, or closely related field, OR significant equivalent experience.
- Prefer experience in healthcare IT (provider, insurer, third-party, claims processing, other healthcare) desirable but not mandatory.
- Ability to work well with internal customers and management; and the ability to gather requirements and develop design specifications.
- 4+ years of ETL analysis, design and development experience in a Visual Studio and MS SQL Server or similar environment.
- Additional consideration given to candidates with background in data mining techniques, mining software and understanding of statistical analysis.
- Experience with the following technologies is desirable: MS-SQL Server, SSIS, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Agile methodology, intermediate to advanced Excel skills, from Pivot Table configuration and manipulation to VBA scripting.
- EDUCATION REQUIREMENTSBachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in the health insurance, legal, property casualty or related fields, which would provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the work.
Click IT, a Saxon Global subsidiary company offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including health, dental and vision insurance options with employee premium subsidies, paid holidays and individual PTO. We serve a wide variety of clients in diverse industries which allow us the opportunity to present a wide array of career opportunities to qualified candidates. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our consultants while understanding their career goals; thus, providing our clients with the best possible candidate from a technical and cultural perspective.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.