Saxon Global is all about people. Connecting people and serving others is most important to us. We are an IT talent acquisition services provider where people are at the heart of every assignment. We’re not satisfied until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and positive results for our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Direct Hire Junior CISCO Voice Engineer for a well-established company headquartered in Louisville, KY. Our Managed Services client is seeking a new team member to assist with the implementation and support of our customer’s voice and data networks. The new team member will respond to customer service requests and assist the senior engineer with new implementations. Qualified applicants can apply to this position.
Responsible for implementation and support of customer voice and data networks, systems, and services. Develops and maintains customer documentation.
Self-motivated individual able to work both independently and with a small team. Must be flexible and willing to adapt to change. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Implement small to large network infrastructure solutions which meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with 3rd party service providers to troubleshoot circuits and schedule activations.
- Perform adds, moves, and changes with respect to Cisco Call Manager IP Phones and voice mailboxes.
- Support Cisco Call Manager, Call Manager Express, Unity Connection, Unity Express, and Presence applications.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve network and telephony issues and outages.
- Respond to after-hours emergency calls as required.
- Knowledge of SIP Trunks, T1 PRIs, and analog FXO/FXS lines
- Familiarity with Cisco Unified Communications platforms (Call Manager, Call Manager Express, Unity Connection, and Unity Express)
- Experience configuring and managing Cisco IOS and IOS-XE routers and Catalyst switches
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting IP routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP), NAT, and ACLs.
- Familiarity with, or basic working knowledge of, Cisco UCS B series and C series servers.
- Familiarity with, or basic working knowledge of, virtual machine deployment and management in VMware ESXi environments.
- Familiarity with, or basic working knowledge of, Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
Certifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field OR 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- CCNA Route/Switch CCNA Collaboration
- Base Salary with Bonus Plan Expense Reimbursement
- Paid Certification Training and Exam Testing
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule and PTO Policy
Saxon Global serves a wide variety of clients in diverse industries which allows us the opportunity to present a wide array of career opportunities to qualified candidates. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our consultants while understanding their career goals; thus, providing our clients with the best possible candidate from a technical and cultural perspective.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.