Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Governance, Risk management, and Compliance Consultant with experience with RSA Archer. This is a 6+ Months Contract to Hire opportunity located in , PA. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job Title: Application Developer Technical Lead (Governance, Risk management, and Compliance)
Location: , PA 19087
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire
· Leads and/or participates in project planning processes.
· Develops work plans or reviews other work plan timelines and manages workflows to meet project timeframes.
· Technical experience with systems networking, databases, development, and user support.
· Responsible for identifying development tasks in support of project planning and estimation and troubleshooting issues during and after implementation.
· Contributes to strategic planning meetings and provides guidance and expertise on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits, and impacts on business processes and goals.
· Works closely with architects to assure all systems are in line with IT long-term strategy.
· Participate in the design and development of the database(s) associated with one or more applications.
· Create technical design specifications and assists in sizing technical requirements.
· Reviews and advises on technical design specifications developed by junior levels.
· Leads project teams building applications.
· Codes applications or enterprise wide software systems using a disciplined development process.
· Integrates solutions with other applications and platforms outside the framework.
· Reviews integration testing plans.
· Provides recommendations for the solutions.
· May prepare and present formal training to IT staff, as needed.
· Provides technical leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members.
· Provides technical guidance or system process expertise.
· Provides performance feedback to managers.
· Develops reports and presentations for senior management, as needed.
· Partner with Business Owner, Project Manager and Business Solutions Analyst role to understand business needs, design solutions using core applications, develop functional prototypes, integration testing, migrate completed solution to Test environment for Integration and User Acceptance testing
· Work with leadership to support routine production launches, Change Request and/or system update requirements scoping and development
· Work with service management, infrastructure teams, and vendors as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution
· Expert knowledge of core Archer applications, architecting solutions using core applications, Advanced Workflow & data feed / API / data exchange configuration
· Testing experience to ensure new solution development integrates with existing solutions
· Advanced programming skills in several programming languages
· Advanced understanding of relational database design and theory
· Ability to translate complicated business requirements into multiple solution options and explain the pros/cons of various approaches
· Advanced knowledge of Object-Orient Design Patterns and use cases for applying them
· Proficient communication skills and experience in mentoring/leading junior developers
· Support Archer GRC Platform & End Users
· Design and implement GRC solutions in RSA Archer Platform
· Participate in interview sessions to gather and document requirements and communicate project status
· Facilitate the training of RSA Archer end users
· Identify and communicate areas of improvement and propose solutions
· 6+ years GRC experience, preferably with the RSA Archer tool responsible for configuration and custom development
· Prior experience as an Archer developer/administrator in a large organization
· Experience in successful build and deployments of RSA Archer
· Experience with implementing custom RSA Archer configurations
· Experience integrating data feeds into RSA Archer and Data Imports
· Experience with implementing custom Archer configurations
· Experience working with formulas and developing applications/questionnaires
· Experience integrating data feeds into Archer
· RSA Archer Developer/Administrator certification a plus
· Experience with administration of RSA Archer (user accounts, data feeds, workflow & reports, configurations, technical support/bug fix, etc.)
· Understanding of Compliance and Operational Risk Management programs
*** "Must Haves" ***
· RSA Archer tool expertise
Sr. Accounts & Delivery Manager
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.