Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Sr. C# .NET Developer (Software Developer III) with working experience knowledge of Azure Cloud. This is a 3 Months Contract to Hire opportunity located in Chesterbrook, PA 19087 . Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Sr. C# .NET Developer (Software Developer III)
Duration: 3+ Months Contract to Hire
Location: Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Work Hours: M-F 8-5
JOB OVERVIEW – Under general direction of the Manager Software Development, contributes to the software design and development activities for the Client.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Designs, documents, tests, and modifies current and new software development applications; reviews requirements documents and helps to develop solutions in order to meet these requirements.
- Leads the effort in developing specifications and designs for development projects as well as contributes to specific assignments.
- Performs activities requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
- Contributes effectively as a member of the team; takes ownership of individual assignments and projects.
- Develops, codes and unit tests design solutions.
- Leads and participates in writing and reviewing software functional specifications and design reviews.
- Creates detailed designs, performs analyses, creates prototypes, and documents completed designs.
- Mentors and directs the efforts of more entry-level Engineers.
- Provides third tier support when required.
- Contributes to the development and achievement of Client’s organizational goals and objectives.
- Participates in activities such as reviewing marketing requirements.
- Functions as task, project, or team leader when assigned; represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles while fostering teamwork and collaboration within and across work groups.
- Provides input for Software Development budgeting and scheduling.
- Provides input for Software Development software and hardware purchases.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology Knowledge of physical database structures; ability to analyze, manage, tune databases for performance; knowledge of relational database concepts; disaster recovery; best practices Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good staff development skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; Good group presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to use office equipment such as printers, copiers, and faxes.
EXPERIENCE / TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- C# language, best practices and popular pattern designs such as; Dependency Injection, Singleton etc.
- Strong Knowledge of Restful API Integration/ Microservices.
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cloud, Azure webjobs, Azure functions, Service BusQueues, etc.
- Knowledge of Signal-R.
- Good JSON Skills.
- Azure Storage Blobs and Tables.
- SQL Server connectivity with ADO.NET and EF.
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.