Senior level professional position responsible for the design, implementation of the data pipeline and data warehouse.
1. Work with the manager, technical architects, and developers to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems and provide solutions.
2. Create support documentation such as ETL mappings based on business processes and requirements.
3. Create, maintain, and support real-time and batch data pipeline using SQL Server SSIS packages.
4. Develop detailed technical specifications for the data transformation including audit and error logging.
5. Defines and documents control procedures, testing operations, conversion plans for ETL packages.
6. Work with data architects to define the future state data models and ETL framework.
7. Ensure the use of best practices for data-driven ETL between databases.
8. Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of data.
9. Work with Relational DB and Data Object models.
Knowledge and experience in the following:
· Seven (7) years’ experience with knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, ETL, data structures, and reporting tools and environments.
· Designing and building an efficient reporting database, data marts or data warehouse using ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica or Ab Initio) using Oracle and SQL Server databases.
· High level of proficiency in database design fundamentals, ETL Framework (real-time), ETL Process (real-time).
· Ability to write advanced T-SQL (DDL, DML, DCL) queries, views, stored procedures, functions, and CTEs.
· Experienced with source control applications (SVN, TFS, GIT, etc.).
· Knowledge of C# and .Net web technologies, Experience with Visual Studio.
· Exposure to Azure cloud technologies.
· Experience with large and very large RDBMS.
· Possesses the ability to use creative thinking to solve problems and overcome obstacles.
· Energy, Utility Industry (Preferred).
1. Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Accounting, or a closely related field and four years of progressively responsible IT-related experience; or
2. A general educational knowledge normally acquired through a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and 10 years of progressively responsible IT-related experience.
Requires the ability to communicate, persuade and/or influence internal and/or external customers at a high level such as senior management on matters of a technical and/or complex nature.
Building data pipelines.
- Transferring data from Oracle to SQL.
- Looking for a real time load batch processing.
- Data Load using ETL
- BOBJ Tools
- SQL Server / SSIS
Experience in building
- Mapping Documents
- Business Process
Data is being migrated from Oracle to SQL Server. Understanding Oracle databases helpful.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.