Greetings from Saxon Global.
I have a job position of Accounts Receivable Manager in Boise, ID. If you are interested and looking for a good change, kindly share a copy of your updated resume ASAP.
Below is the job description for your reference:
Position: Accounts Receivable Manager
Duration: 4+ months Contract
Location: Boise, ID 83705
- Under the general direction of the Finance Director, responsible for management of the Accounts Receivable function in North America. Manages the A/R staff, sets and implements collection strategy and credit policy. Drives consistent process improvement within the department and cross functionally to maximize cash flow and drive overall financial performance.
- Must have managerial experience, highly preferable if A/R management experience.
- Responsible for associate relations functions including hiring, performance management, development, training and termination.
- Manages A/R function for both the US and Canada.
- Takes ownership of minimizing aged balances and DSO for the region. Designs and implements collection strategies and credit policies that achieve targets set by management.
- Develops process to ensure customer account credits are applied to balances or refunded in a timely manner and in accordance with policy.
- Monitors the activities of the AR associates to ensure proper and consistent compliance with company approved credit and collection policies and procedures. Assures team is delivering the highest level of customer service and professionalism to internal/external customers.
- Responsible for conducting monthly, mid-year and annual reviews with associates.
- Reviews aging monthly with associates to ensure AR metrics are being met. Works with associates on how to properly settle disputes, delinquency and credits on accounts.
- Manages workload of associates to ensure account management distribution is equitable and ensures proper coverage.
- Leads communication process with Sales Department to ensure efficient and effective communication strategy.
- Advises Finance Director of significant at risk accounts and provides concise update on collection efforts to-date, next steps and recommended escalation protocol.
- Works with Financial Reporting and Accounting Manager to prepare quarterly Bad Debt Reserve and ensures that all at risk accounts are properly evaluated for credit risk and communicated to management.
- Meets with senior finance members within a client organization to improve DSO and resolve debt issues.
- Analyzes credit limits on accounts based on sales and/or payment performance within certain guidelines as established by Management.
- Responsible for writing up for approval by Finance Director all workouts and notes for customer.
- Responsible for identifying any accounts that need to be reviewed to send to outside collections.
- Works closely with various departments to ensure customersâ€™ expectations are met.
- Performs related duties as assigned
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelorâ€™s degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Normally requires six (6) years directly related and progressively responsible experience, including previous people management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Familiar with resolving customer with high volume of deduction
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must be able to direct and inspect performance of the subordinates
- Familiarity with Credit and Collections operations procedures, including reconciliation of AR activity and dispute resolution.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and extensive knowledge of Excel
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.