Greetings from Saxon Global Inc.
We have an Immediate need for a Business Solutions Analyst Lead with working experience knowledge of Azure Cloud. This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity located in Chesterbrook, PA 19087. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Title: Business Solutions Analyst Lead
Duration: 6+ months Contract to Hire
Location: Chesterbrook, PA, 19087
- Individuals in the Business Analysis role are responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. They collect, analyze, develop, document, communicate business requirements, and support user testing to achieve business goals. Business Analysts continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, deepen client relationships, and effectively manage customer expectations.
- Based on breadth and depth of understanding of business needs and processes, they collaborate with IT professionals to determine if solutions currently exist (internally or externally) or whether new solutions are feasible. They take a broad perspective to determine how such solutions will impact existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration. Business Analysis professionals are responsible for proactively identifying technology opportunities that impact corporate business strategies and performance.
- Business Analysis professionals educate project team members on business unit goals and objectives and educate the business on the value of information technology. They also display innovation in identifying, proposing, and overseeing the execution of business solutions. Through adaptable communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and business language, they work collaboratively, negotiating requirements across multiple groups.
- Business Analysts must have a solid understanding of the client’s existing business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies. They must have a working knowledge of the business area that they support and should be equally aligned with the IT department. Strong leadership, relationship management, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills are also required.
- Business Analysts work with business partners within one or more business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies. They will support one or more moderately to highly complex business processes and serve as a team member, sometimes as a technical lead.
- Establishes and maintains liaison relationship with business partners and IT organization in order to provide effective technical solutions.
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements.
- Contributes to the business short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction.
- May provide direction for short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction. Provides input from a business and IT perspective.
- Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advices on options.
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- Analyzes customer’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Provide factual content to feasibility study for standard development projects and enhancements.
- Provide assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection).
- Develop user test cases and system integration testing and validates test results during testing.
- Review and approve test plans and monitors testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
- Execute test cases. Ensure test strategies involve appropriate integration and process components.
- Investigates problems and develops recommendations for resolution. Identifies need for technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Keeps customers informed of problems, issues, and resolutions. Analyzes performance metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manages customers’ expectations and Ensures IT solutions meet customers’ needs. Meet regularly with team to gather work statuses. Discuss work progress and obstacles.
- Provides advice, guidance, encouragement and constructive feedback. Ensures work, information, ideas, and technology flow freely across teams.
- Generate appropriate communication, process and educational plans for mitigating the disruption of change. Identify and remove obstacles to change.
- Coaches and transfers knowledge to less experienced team members. Providing Business and Functional requirements for automation of Governance and Risk Processes
- Validating the design and testing the builds for the Information security risk management tool on the RSA Archer platform and other related technologies
- Lead requirements sessions, discussions and meetings with project stakeholders, process owners and the technical team
- Participate in and provide consulting and support for projects and initiatives. Manage changes and issues within the information security risk management tool.
- Implement testing strategies and methodologies – Lead and facilitate testing on various platforms. Act in a leadership role during business requirements and workflow design activities.
- Identify training opportunities; may provide input to the development of training materials and delivers training
- Support the overall health of the platform and support initiatives for continuous improvement of the platform
- Provide technical support for the Dashboard solution including monitoring performance of dashboard queries, accuracy of data elements in the dashboard, and availability of data feeds through the Integration layer
- Create technical documents, drawings, how-to guides and other deliverables
- Maintain knowledge of security regulations, best practices, countermeasures, compliance standards, and current threats
- Assist in the design and build out of the CDM laboratory for DEV, TEST and pre-PROD environments
Experience and Educational requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically requires a minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of relevant technical and business work experience.
- Requires experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes. Proficiency in IIBA principles and practices.
- Minimum of five (5) years' relevant technical or business work experience
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team / group setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior experience, preferably 4+ years on a project using dashboard tools and specifically RSA Archer
- Experience balancing the demands of multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
Saxon Global Inc.
p: (972.550.9346) ext: 302
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite #660, Irving, TX
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.