Location - Richmond, VA
Description Exp (Mos.) Comments
Mobile Computing 24
Cloud computing 24
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Information Technology, a business/technology consulting firm, or a utility business group in the role of a System Analyst.
- Demonstrated ability to create technical designs and specifications.
- Strong SQL skills, predominately Oracle.
- Ability to be productive with minimal direction.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once and remain cool under pressure.
- Experience in programming or systems analysis desired.
Education Bachelors preferred Discipline Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics
This role is competent to work on the most complex projects at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis activities.
- Formulates or defines system scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time and for of desired results.
- Is responsible for working with multiple business units in multi-platform environments on multi-project assignments. Guides and advises less experienced Systems Analysts.
- Monitored on project's progress and results. Errors may cause delay, expense and disruption.
- Responding to system failures and performance events, take appropriate steps to reduce system downtime.
- Planning and overseeing the implementations of releases.
- Formulating or defining system scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Devising or modifying procedures to solve complex problems, considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.