Location - Richmond, VA
- Experience in programming or systems analysis desired. This individual needs to have experience working on highly technical applications systems analysis activities, defining scope and objectives based on user needs, and responsible for working with multiple business unites in multi-platform environments on multi-project assignments.
- Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Produce Technical Design Document - review business requirements document and translate that document into a Technical Design that will be handed to a programmer.
- Environment Configuration (SQL Skills Required) - Stand up DEV/QA/PROD environments; software installation and application settings configuration
- Develop and Execute System Test Plan - ensure the backend of the app is working correctly.
- Develop Implementation Plan Additional experience includes being strong with SQL Server skills, technical writing, setting up production servers and mapping data.
Education Bachelors preferred Discipline Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics
- Works independently, this role is competent to work on the most complex projects at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis activities.
- Formulates or defines system scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time and for of desired results.
- Is responsible for working with multiple business units in multi-platform environments on multi-project assignments.
- Guides and advises less experienced Systems Analysts.
- Monitored on project's progress and results.
- Errors may cause delay, expense and disruption.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.