Title – GIS Technician I
Duration – 12 months
Location – Akron, OH
- Good computer skills and proficiency working in various software applications such as Microsoft Suite.
- Problem resolution; ability to address multiple tasks simultaneously; ability to handle changing and emerging priorities
- Interpersonal; customer service; verbal and written communication skills
- CAD type drawing skills
- Analytical and detail oriented Preferred Skills: Computer Science, Drafting & Design, Engineering Technology, Geography.
Education: High School Diploma Required/ Associate Geography Preferred
- Responsible for GIS data conversion tasks including scanning, geo-referencing, digitizing and attribution.
- Works in GIS and database applications which model utility distribution systems.
- Requires understanding of functional business processes as they relate to design, construction and operations and working understanding of data attributes that support these business processes. Performs and manages QA/QC processes.
- Must be available to work emergency and planned overtime. Perform other duties as requested or assigned
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.