Location - Richmond, VA
- Candidates should have direct experience handling the following tasks:
- Enterprise level Oracle database administration experience with Oracle on Red Hat Linux operating systems, including but not limited to data migration, data replication, database cloning, user administration, and database backup and recovery
- Solid understanding of Oracle internal architecture.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Database installation, upgrades, and migrations •Experience in managing and maintaining multiple production database environments.
- Knowledge of Oracle12c Container database features
- Strong performance tuning and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with the following Oracle technologies RAC, TDE, Data Guard,
- Proficient in scripting to automate routine DBA tasks.
- Experience with database auditing and working in regulated environments. SAP on Oracle a plus
Education: Bachelors information systems preferred
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years’ experience as an Oracle DBA and possess and apply knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures to carry out all aspects of the job of Senior Database Analyst, will have knowledge of Oracle Versions 11g & 12C and, DBA experience w/large database systems
- Support multiple Oracle databases on Linux operating systems
- Responsible for software installation, database creation, support and administration of Oracle databases
- Work in collaboration with multiple business units and provides resolution for complex problems across project teams.
- Evaluate and research new database features and technologies.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation supporting a large Oracle environment.
- Monitor and optimize performance issues at the application and database level.
- Plan, design, implement, enhance and maintain complex databases, access methods, database security and audit & regulatory requirements
- Must be able to work and perform Oracle Administration tasks independently as well as part of the team
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.