Location -Lusby, MD
- Knowledge of software applications and hardware is desired.
- Customer Service Skills: Possesses a broad understanding of customer needs and of how to meet those needs.
- Technical: Has the ability to translate that knowledge gained by education and/or experience into benefits for the customer.
- Expert communicator: Must be an able listener. Communicates early and often with the customer keeping them informed of the situation. Judgement: Ability to respond to multiple customer and employee/contractor requests or demands.
- Teamwork: Willingly cooperates and works collaboratively towards solutions that generally benefit all parties and accomplishes company/group objectives.
Education: Bachelor’s preferred
- Under direct and immediate supervision, this role assists in day-to-day operations of company's LAN hardware and software. Assists in monitoring and responding to PC/LAN problems.
- Is responsible for working with multiple business units in a specific platform environment.
- An incumbent is monitored on performance to established service levels for the department. Work is closely checked, and errors may cause minor delay or expense.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.