Location - SLC, UT
- Under general supervision, this fully competent role provides immediate first-level support and a single point of contact for Information Technology (IT) problems.
- Previous experience working in similar environment supporting 30-50 contact requests per day received via call, email and self service portal.
- Through a company-wide help desk number, coordinators answer calls and emails, troubleshoot and diagnose IT issues involving multi-platform environments, multi-software applications, hardware configurations, and devices.
- Ensures that the issue is resolved or escalated quickly and efficiently, as well as providing the client with a positive customer service experience.
- Has the aptitude to record and resolve a wide-range of IT issues and executes policies and procedures by immediately escalating more complex problems to specific support groups.
- Work is reviewed and measured; errors may cause delay, expense, and disruption.
Education: High School Required | Associates/Bachelors Preferred
- This level is staffed by individuals who have help desk & call center experience delivering excellent customer service. Working knowledge, or experience in the following areas is required:
- Computer hardware/software, iDevices, Tough Books, Windows 7 & 10 OS, MS Office suite, Share Point, Active Directory, Skype, Mainframe, Print management tools, and Experience working with ticketing systems. ServiceNow ticketing system experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills with experience identifying issues quickly to determine if the solution can be applied during the call or if the issue requires escalation is also required.
- Personable and approachable, Excellent communication skills, strong typing, writing and reading skills, active listening skills, experience working and contributing to a team environment supporting contacts via phone, email, and self-service portal.
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly/escalate issues efficiently, Familiarity with knowledge process for creating procedural articles is desirable.
- Ability to multitask while client is on the phone by researching knowledge and documenting tickets, Demonstrated competency in logical and analytical thinking.
- Experience in the adaptation and application of rapidly changing technology to business needs, Proficient at exercising self-discipline and mindfulness in open call center environment,
- Experience working in contact center environment where the importance of adhering to scheduled breaks is measured.
- Experience working and performing well in environment where individual performance metrics and scores are measured monthly,
- Ability to work any 8 hour shift within 6AM-6PM EST time span as needed, Flexibility to support 24x7 shifts during inclement weather events including Holiday and weekend as needed.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.