Location - Richmond, VA
This position is for a patching administrator on an existing team. In-depth experience with SCCM and/or BMC TrueSite is required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities, as well as experience desired in operating systems include:
- Windows 2019,2016, 2012, 2008 build, config, deploy servers.
- VMWare and Power Shell scripting experience highly is recommended.
- Citrix XenApp/PVS/MCS is a nice to have.
Education: Bachelors preferred Discipline Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or extensive experience Discipline Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics
- Works independently, this role formulates or defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Is responsible for applications dealing with the overall operating system.
- Works at the highest technical level on all phases of software systems programming applications.
- Is responsible for working with an individual business unit on multi-project assignments.
- Guides and advises less experienced Software Systems Engineers.
- Monitored on project's progress and results. Errors may cause delay, expense and disruption.
- Performs moderately complex troubleshooting and diagnostics, dealing with various issues submitted by clients in the ticketing system.
- Adhere to Change Control, Risk Management, NERC and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis.
- Ability to lift at least 40 pounds and work from a step ladder at heights up to 96” to reach cable raceways.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.