Location: Irving, TX
Assist and lead data warehouse initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as one of the subject matter experts of OBIEE and Informatica or Talend ETL
- Model data warehouse tables
- Leads Data warehouse initiatives
- Configures and administers the OBIEE, Informatica/Talend and DAC repositories
- Creates OBIEE reports of elevated complexity
- Optimizes performance of processes and queries running on Oracle Database engine
- Assists IT-Ops during the OBIEE/Informatica/DAC or Talend installation and migration
- Implements Enhancements/bug fixes (development and support for existing functionality)
- Communicates and coordinates with other teams
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming
- Has good understanding of the business or function for which applications are designed
- Also has duties instructing, directing and checking the work of other system analysis and programming personnel
- Responsible for quality assurance review
- Responsible for directing and monitoring the work of team members
- May be responsible for project completion and user satisfaction
- Performs all other duties and projects assigned
- Mentors junior OBIEE and Informatica/Talend developers
- Proactively communicates with all departments and other teams
B.S. in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience required.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Excellent technical analysis, planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in Agile team environment
- Must be flexible, motivated and independent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Personal leadership skills with successful track record of leading team to accomplish difficult objectives.
- Interacts with customers (internal and external) at all levels or organization.
- Proactively partners with other departments to provide information and feedback, analyze reports for continuous improvement and resolve issues.
- Occasional local and regional travel may be required.
- Knowledge of all phases of application systems analysis, design and programming activities.
- 5 + years of data warehousing experience.
- Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
- 5+ years of ETL into OBIEE using Informatica, DAC or ETL using Talend
- Experience with OBIEE 12c
- 4+ years of experience with Informatica 9 or Talend
- 3+ years of performance optimization of OBIEE queries and processes on Oracle 11g Database
- Experience with performance optimization of OBIEE queries and processes on Oracle 12c Database a plus
- 3+ years of relevant consulting experience.
- Working knowledge of relational databases (Oracle 12c a plus), and object oriented programming languages.
- Hands on experience with server installation and administration of OBIEE 12c or OBIEE 11g
- AWS analytic experience a plus.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.