Location - Richmond, VA
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience.
- Experience in website content management systems, development and editing and working knowledge of HTML layout and code
- Knowledge and understanding of website content management
- Experience in online journalism
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Exhibits enthusiasm, creativity and commitment
- Ability to build relationships and work in a cross-functional team environment
- Proactively address issues related to the website
- Strong communication skills, both written (email and formal documents) and verbal (meetings and presentations)
- Time management skills with ability to prioritize and shift work as needed
Education: Associates Preferred | High School required
Strong communication skills are a necessity as you will work closely with various departments to coordinate the creation, tagging, testing and publishing of website content. Essential Functions:
- Migrating content for the website; consider customer experience and usage as part of migration activities.
- Assist web contributors with maintaining website content using a Content Management System (CMS).
- Serve as a resource with respect to writing, style, and content structure. Write, edit, proofread, review, and provide CMS support as required.
- Work closely with designers to create photo galleries and videos embedded in web pages.
- Support content audits to ensure content is structure and tagged properly for any relevant back end systems including the Content Management System (CMS).
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
Our Purpose Is To Make A Better Life For The People We Serve.
For us, this isn’t just work. We are finding Talent, forming Relationships and forging connections between technically talented people and companies who care for them. We are trying to reimagine how our client organizations can use our global recruitment staff that is equipped to evaluate the technical and soft skills of the technology talent to build their strong technology teams.
Saxon Global team's industry experience of more than 20 years in the IT staffing industry along with strong consultant network with a wide range of technology skills enables us to serve our customers.